Call us: 0845 160 6162
Advanced World 2019
Monday 18th March 2019 | The ICC, Birmingham
Taking place annually, Advanced World provides you with an unrivalled opportunity to network with other users, meet key Advanced staff and partners, and learn more about how you can enhance your Advanced solution.
Run specifically for our existing customers, Advanced World is about giving something back and gaining a better collective understanding of your needs and the improvements you would like to see – either in the Advanced products you use, or in the way we work together. It is also about enabling you to learn more about your solution and the wider Advanced offering, the myriad of Partners we work with who may deliver value to you, and of course providing an educational opportunity to learn about new or different technologies, trends or market specific themes and issues.
There are many great reasons why you should attend this free one day event, here are our top 5:
- It is a fantastic opportunity to hear from key industry speakers and learn more about current and future challenges in your sector.
- Hear the latest product plans and see exclusive overviews of new and planned functionality in your solution.
- Share best practice with fellow users and other industry professionals.
- Meet and feedback directly on your Advanced experience and how we can better support you in the future.
- Visit the ‘Advanced Village’ where you will have the opportunity to view and explore the latest technology available in your industry, and meet members of the Advanced Team who work with your solution.
- Will I be able to meet with my account manager at the event?
There will be dedicated spaces where you will be able to meet with your account manager on the day, plus access to a dedicated event portal before, during and after the event.
- Will I be able to get technical help at the event?
Our support team will be on hand throughout the day to answer any questions you may have.
- Will I be able to find out about future product developments at the event?
There will sessions dedicated to the future of your products as well as being able to speak with product managers and get live demos in the exhibition area.
- Will there be a chance to network with other users?
There will be dedicated network areas for you to find out how others use your product, plus access to the delegate list via our dedicated event portal.