Advanced World 2018
Monday 12th March 2018 | The ICC, Birmingham
Taking place annually, Advanced World provides you with an unrivalled opportunity to network with other users, meet key Advanced staff and partners, and learn more about how you can enhance your Advanced solution.
Run specifically for our existing customers, Advanced World is about giving something back and gaining a better collective understanding of your needs and the improvements you would like to see – either in the Advanced products you use, or in the way we work together. It is also about enabling you to learn more about your solution and the wider Advanced offering, the myriad of Partners we work with who may deliver value to you, and of course providing an educational opportunity to learn about new or different technologies, trends or market specific themes and issues.
Sign up for your free place today!
8:30- Registration Opens
9:30- Conference Begins
17:10- Conference Closes, Drinks Reception Begins
Advanced World 2018 will bring together independent market experts and senior spokespeople from successful global brands, to deliver an agenda that is built around you.
More speakers will be released shortly.
If you are interested in being part of the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many great reasons why you should attend this free one day event, here are our top 5:
- It is a fantastic opportunity to hear from key industry speakers and learn more about current and future challenges in your sector.
- Hear the latest product plans and see exclusive overviews of new and planned functionality in your solution.
- Share best practice with fellow users and other industry professionals.
- Meet and feedback directly on your Advanced experience and how we can better support you in the future.
- Visit the ‘Advanced Village’ where you will have the opportunity to view and explore the latest technology available in your industry, and meet members of the Advanced Team who work with your solution.
PLUS...save 25% on your train travel with Virgin Trains by visiting www.virgintrains.co.uk/nec
- Will I be able to meet with my account manager at the event?
There will be dedicated spaces where you will be able to meet with your account manager on the day, plus access to a dedicated event portal before, during and after the event.
- Will I be able to get technical help at the event?
Our support team will be on hand throughout the day to answer any questions you may have.
- Will I be able to find out about future product developments at the event?
There will sessions dedicated to the future of your products as well as being able to speak with product managers and get live demos in the exhibition area.
- Will there be a chance to network with other users?
There will be dedicated network areas for you to find out how others use your product, plus access to the delegate list via our dedicated event portal.
Latest Advanced World News
Advanced has launched a new partner programme – TruePartner – to help resellers of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software accelerate their SME customers’ transformation to the Cloud. While ap ...14/02/2018
Norwich City Council has signed a five year deal with Advanced to kick-start the digital transformation of its financial and HR operations. The Crown Commercial Service agreement will see the dist ...13/02/2018
Advanced’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Jon Wrennall, has been selected to join the CBI’s prestigious Innovation Council. As the UK’s leading voice in business, the Confederation of British Ind ...05/02/2018