Flexible deployment options
.How your solution is deployed is up to you; on-site, in the cloud, outsourced or as a bureau service - with support from an experienced UK-based team.
Greater business insight
OpenPeople includes a full range of enquiry and reporting options, for easy access to employee and management information.
Ensuring you remain compliant
OpenPeople is fully compliant with government regulations including RTI reporting, pension auto-enrolment and shared parental leave.
- Satisfies all the criteria set out by the HMRC Recognition scheme including Tax, NI and Student Loan calculations, Court Orders and RTI submissions
- Supports Full Payment Submission (FPS), Employer Payment Summary (EPS), NINO Verification Request (NVR) and Earlier Year Update (EYU)
- Easy user configuration with 1,000 elements, accumulators and work accumulators available
- Up to nine timesheet layouts can be defined per payroll with commonly used elements defined
- Timesheets can be entered on an individual employee basis, as batch in a spreadsheet or can be imported. Timesheets can also come across via self-service
- Pension auto-enrolment management including automatically assigning eligible jobholders to the designated pension scheme, postponement, pro-rating of pensionable pay, cyclical re-enrolment, distribution of multiple PAE letters
- A range of reports including Timesheet and Variance, Control Totals, NI Earnings and Balancing P35
- A full audit is maintained of all employee level data
- A full history of payslips with the ability to print or output to spreadsheet selected elements over any number of periods
- Payslip templates can be configured by the user to suit the organisation or payroll within the organisation
- Supports payment by pay scale and multi-post processing with the ability to set up multiple contracts templates with pay scales and associated points and salaries defined against each
- Supports automatic increment processing based on fixed date or anniversary of starting, allows for protected points and spot salaries and also term time processing
Cloud Solutions delivered with excellence in mind
Our recent Cloud Survey has shown that nearly 1 in 2 UK businesses are adopting a Cloud-first strategy to their technology investment and capitalising on the significant benefits offered by Cloud-based ERP solutions in the process.
We work alongside our customers to supply comprehensive and long term support for an ever-changing business environment.