Limited time offer: 75% off your first 3 months* Enquire now
All organisations want to provide first-class customer service and deliver on their promises. But in reality, many SME manufacturers struggle to meet customer expectations. Why? Because the complexity of business today often becomes too difficult to manage with the tools they have available.
This results in production and delivery delays, costly waste of material and resources, product quality issues, financial stress – and ultimately it undermines the potential of the business and what it can achieve.
We can help you address all of this so that you can look afresh at your ambitions and reimagine a more agile, productive and efficient organisation.
*Offer is valid until the 30th of June 2019. Prices are in GBP excluding VAT.
Resolving your challenges
- Insight into
- Growth &
- Sales &
- Inability to manage pricing accurately as volume grows
- Inability to maintain accurate financial reporting
- Inability to optimise cashflow and working capital
- Inability to maintain full supply chain traceability including its relation with financial consequences
- An integrated business solution which includes accounting
- Increase financial accuracy with one version of the truth
- Quickly report on financial health to get a clear view of cashflow
- See what is working and what's not, and how to grow profit
- Inability to stick to promises due to lack of synced processes across the supply chain
- Inability to increase delivery velocity and accuracy
- Changing customer demands means manufacturers must adapt to requirements and expectations
- Inability to increase customer loyalty and reference ability
- Integrate sales, accountings and CRM to get a clear view of your customer's journey with you
- Have a clear view of customer health and improve satisfaction
- Eliminate firefighting and stress by having detailed customer information all in one place
- Get the latest information on the go using Cloud technology
- Lack of visibility across the supply chain
- Inability to increase forecast accuracy and demand variability
- Inability to make timely and accurate decisions while in the field / on the road
- Business information is inconsistent and unclear
- All departments using one system to ensure data is accurate
- Access information on the move using Cloud technology
- One version of the truth with business information updated in one place
- A clear view of business performance
- Inability to have visibility of performance either for the business overall or for individual jobs
- Inability to empower the business due to over reliance on accountant and bookkeeping services
- No understanding on what needs to be done to ensure business growth and development
- Struggling to see where there is wasted resource
- In depth business reporting, drilling down into the data and insight held within your system
- Integrated accounting, CRM, payroll and operations, giving you a clear view of business activity across all
- Bring the factory and office floor together, with a solution which tracks growth and performance across all areas
- A simple business solution which is easy to use providing everyone in the business with an easy view of statistics
- Inability to ensure goods and parts arrive exactly on time
- Inability to manage large volumes of stock and complex stock movements
- Inability to reduce customer lead time due to supply chain delays and production inefficiencies
- Inability to manage complex Bills of Materials and serial numbering
- Do more with less with a system which reduces manual effort and automates processes
- Manufacturing specific functionality to ensure your production is efficient and effective
- Ditch the spreadsheets and manage orders within the system, increasingly accuracy and visibility
- Ensure you are meeting customer satisfaction with stock arriving on time
- Inability for sales teams to share accurate costing and pricing information when visiting customers
- Inability to manage strong growth which put a high risk on losing control of the day to day operations
- Inability to manage sales and purchasing due to disconnected manual processes
- Inability for sales to provide quotes and answer sales enquiries while in the field
- A solution for the entire sales function to understand and manage projects and orders
- The ability to track, understand and report on sales performance
- Work on the move, meaning sales don’t have to wait to get back to the office to update information
- Show that you are a forward thinking manufacturing firm, by using technology with a prospect in the field
"We now have complete control over our operations and financial performance, during a period of rapid growth."
- AM Jerrum, Managing Director at AJ Tensile Fabrications LTD
"It has been the foundation of our business success and is absolutely instrumental in our future."
- K. Burgoyne, Co-founder Aspire Furniture
“We can now focus on what
gives us the best returns"
- Simon Mcloughlin, Managing Director at C-Fury Limited
Want to see the system in action? Below you can get a sneak preview of how Business Cloud Essentials can make running your business easier than ever before. Take a look at our short videos and if you like what you see, you can sign up to a 30-day free trial.