Areas of expertise:
|Food & Drink||Automotive||Construction & Engineering|
|Metal Fabrications||Installations & Repairs||Project|
Choosing the right solution for you
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Does your organisation struggle to meet customer expectations? Has the complexity of today's business become too difficult to manage with the tools available to you? We know this results in production and delivery delays, costly waste of materials, resources, product quality issues and financial stress. However, we can help fix this.
ERP for Manufacturers:
- Increases financial accuracy with one version of the truth
- Delivers full control of your end-to-end operations
- Operates to increase reliability and speed by 150x
- Automates the essentials to reduce paperwork by up to 80%
Human Capital Management (HCM)
We understand that HR professionals need new ways to boost productivity and demonstrate effectiveness, while engaging a multi-generational workforce, responding to a changing talent acquisition landscape and reducing costs.
Our Human Capital Management sofware:
- Cultivates, manages and retains your people
- Provides enhanced workflow processes
- Online staff management: anytime, anywhere and on multiple devices
- Delivers a highly flexible solution which scales as you grow
Businesses within the private sector are facing a variety of obstacles as they try and keep up with the pace of change. Our specialist solutions are designed with you in mind to boost your processes and grow your organisation. Our technology means you can focus on what matters most – building your business.
Exchequer is our award-winning financial management and accounting solution suitable for small to medium-sized organisations.
Our fast and accurate payroll system gives you all the tools for full payroll and maintenance of employee details.
Cash Flow Forecasting
Predict your future cash position with a solution
that enables you to think ahead and plan
"We can now process orders over 150 times quicker thanks to Business Cloud Essentials"
- Kit Burgoyne, Co-Founder, Aspire Furniture
"It's doing the bookkeeping in the background as we process orders and invoices which means it's always up-to-date and our accountant can spend his time, and our money, helping and advising with the business."
- AM Jerrum, Managing Director, AJ Tensile Fabrications Ltd
"We can easily see the profit for individual invoices, jobs, projects, departments or the whole operation which means we can focus on those which give us the best return."
- S H McLoughlin, Director, c-Fury Limited
Try Business Cloud Essentials
with our 30 day free trial
Register for our 30-day free trial of Business Cloud Essentials - an ERP system made for and with Manufacturers.
ERP Q&A with David James
2nd October 2018
Read our ERP blog with market expert David James and understand how it can drive your business forward