"Our goal is to become digital by default. We knew that Advanced could help us deliver our objectives. The team has a strong track record working to deliver services in new and innovative ways.”
- Isabel Brittain, Head of Strategic Finance and Property, East Hampshire District Council
Choosing the right solution for you
We have over 20 years' experience supporting more than 160 NHS Trusts. We provide solutions designed by clinical experts, helping to deliver care for 65 million patients.
- Enhanced patient management
- Reduced duplication of patient information
- Improved clinical safety
- Secure document sharing
We help protect over 24 million citizens by working with the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) and G-Cloud. We lead and support digital transformation, with solutions for every department and function; from finance and budgeting, HR and payroll, to social care and education – helping you to make a difference for every citizen.
- Reduce overspending and optimise cash flow with a cost-effective FMS
- Manage, co-ordinate and synchronise data quickly
- Upload and store all documents easily, instantly and securely
- Reduce time spent on core HR tasks with easy-to-use solutions
Facilitating 1 million emergency call-outs, we are always responsive to patient safety with solutions developed by clinical experts. Our Adastra clinical patient management is the system of choice for NHS 111 services.
- Seamless clinical handover
- Supports NHS Pathways
- Helps deliver integrated patient care
We have over 20 years' experience in the Education sector. We support over 2.5 million learners each year from primary school pupils to university students, allowing teachers to teach rather than spending time on an increasing administrative workload.
- We put the focus on individual learner journeys
- Curriculum and progess reporting
- Provide ESFA reporting
- Access to timetables, attendance records and budgets
“The Ask NHS app provides patients with on-demand access to NHS services 24/7. We want to make it as easy as possible for patients to obtain medical advice in the way that best suits them. For some, using the app is the most convenient. Patient safety and quality are, of course, our top priorities.”
- Rachael Ellis, Chief Officer, Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
“At Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council we have saved £2 million, enabled by using a Financial Management System (FMS) from Advanced since 2013."
- Steve Brown, Finance Systems Manager, Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
"Without Adastra it would be very difficult for us to efficiently manage large volumes of complex care episodes and quickly share accurate information. It has assisted us to improve the quality of our unscheduled care services and report on our performance in greater detail."
- Neil Spencer, Service Improvement Manager, East Midlands Ambulance Service
“Our senior leaders and teachers will be able to access important data to gain a real-time view of learner progress – at Trust, academy, cohort or learner level.”
- Sally Edwards, Head of Business Intelligence, Academies Enterprise Trust
Advanced World 2019
18th March 2019
Our Annual Customer Conference - Hear from our market and product experts
Advanced Trends Survey Report
2018 - 2019
Our latest annual Trends Survey of over 1,000 UK business professionals having their say on key topics