Areas of expertise:
Choosing the right solution for you
Clinical Patient Management
Delivering and managing integrated care across a wide variety of demanding urgent care settings, including community pharmacies, out-of-hours services and NHS 111 providers is becoming increasingly challenging.
Our Clinical Patient Management system:
- Delivers instant patient access for clinicians
- Enables seamless clinical handover
- Supports NHS 111 core principles and NHS Pathways
- Provides comprehensive patient management tools
Clinical Decision Support
Need to ease pressure on front line services such as Ambulance Services and GPs by providing patients with fast, accurate care or advice?
Our Clinical Decision Support solution:
- Reliable patient triage
- Accurate symptom assessment via phone, app or face to face
- Interoperbility integrated with patient management systems
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) accredited
Transfer Of Care
Are you currently sending clinical documents electronically and inline with current NHS standards?
Docman Connects enables you to:
- Efficiently manage rejections with full auditability
- Send clinical documents into any GP practice nationally
- Support new and emerging NHS messaging standards
- Secure transfer of information
Looking for a solution that will automate and simplify financial processes?
Our financial accounting solution provides:
- Flexible financial management easily tailored to your requirements
- Tailored reporting capabilities
- Secure document sharing between teams
- Streamlined procurement process
Budget reductions, demands from an increasing and aging population creates pressure on emergency services. We provide a number of other solutions that help you do more with less and allow you to focus on what you do best - delivering better patient care and keeping citizens safe.
Cloud & IT Services
We provide and manage future-proofed platforms, including a variety of Cloud platforms, that enable digital transformation
Cloud & IT Services
Our IT experts expertly manage your critical applications and infrastructure, allowing you to focus on what you do best, running your business
Budgeting and Forecasting
Streamline costs, improve productivity and manage risk all under one solution that integrates with leading finance systems
"Advanced’s software has made a huge impact, enabling us to boost performance dramatically by increasing efficiency. Without it we would not be able to save the amount of lives we are saving because we would have vehicles tied up on non-emergency calls."
- Neil Spencer, Service Improvement Manager, East Midlands Ambulance Service
"Having a single way of working, a single integrated system and access to data across forces will enable us to operate more efficiently and productively, meaning that staff will be spending less time on administrative tasks and more time on the frontline."
- Philip Wells, Assistant Chief Officer, Bedfordshire Police
"By outsourcing our financial accounting, AP and AR processes to ELFS and moving to an Advanced managed finance system, we expect to save at least £200,000 per year. These savings are key if we’re to meet our tough cost-cutting targets."
- Amanda Cant, Deputy Director of Finance, London Ambulance Service
"When we had that in place and started running reports, we were amazed at how quickly the actual reports were running, we were getting performance improvements on average of around 10 to 50 times better and in some instances 500 times better - which far exceeded our expectations."
- Colin White, National Finance Systems Manager, NHS Scotland
Don't miss our Webinars
We have a range of webinars available on-demand for you to view on your own time.
Advanced Trends Survey Report
2018 - 2019
Our latest annual Trends Survey of over 1,000 UK business professionals having their say on key topics