Advanced Clear Review is a platform designed to make employee performance management simple for everyone involved. We believe this is important, as great performance management leads to engaged employees, and the more engaged someone is, the better they perform and the happier they’ll be at work!
With automated conversation functionality, meaningful communication within your business becomes agile.
Advanced Clear Review enhances performance through guided conversations. See how the power of regular meaningful conversations can benefit employees, managers and HR within your organisation.
Employees who have regular performance discussions with their manager are almost three times as likely to be engaged. With guided conversations, you can help teams feel more supported and boost productivity.
- Regular conversations allow employees to raise any blockers and understand their performance in real time, not just yearly.
- Employees are in control of their own development as they can set conversations with their manager at the click of a button.
- Employees can set different conversation types with their manager, e.g. wellbeing or career, ensuring conversations are meaningful.
Inspiring and motivating teams requires more than annual performance reviews. Regular conversations help managers support employees, set relevant goals and become better leaders.
- Managers can uncover blockers within their team to maintain employee productivity.
- Discussion prompts defined by conversation type support managers to ensure they get the most out of conversations with their team.
- Conversations are documented and managers can leave notes that can be looked back on.
HR and Leadership
Highly engaged employees perform better, report greater job satisfaction and are 22% more productive.
- HR has visibility of all conversations so they can ensure they are frequent and meaningful.
- Frequent conversations improve productivity and engagement.
- By focusing on employee engagement, employee turnover is likely to decrease.
Our easy-to-use agile goal functionality supports employee development and boosts business performance.
Set agile goals and collaborative objectives that are aligned with your business strategy. It’s easy to set, track and complete performance and personal development goals individually or as a team, benefiting employees, managers and HR departments.
“98% of staff are setting objectives. They love the simplicity and clarity that the platform provides”. Kristy Rowlett, Head of People Development, Wesleyan
- Employees understand in clear terms what is expected of them as each objective has key deliverables attached.
- Employees can see how their individual goals contribute to the organisation's success.
- Personal development objectives can also be set alongside performance objectives, helping employees see their future within the organisation.
72% of employees whose managers help them to set goals are fully engaged, and those rates increase by 2.5 times when managers hold staff accountable.
- Managers can set either individual or team objectives to boost productivity.
- Short-term goals help managers ensure their team are focusing on the right priorities.
- Managers can view the status of all team members' goals in one place, allowing them to easily monitor progress or overdue objectives.
HR and Leadership
For businesses to succeed, they need all employees to contribute to the overall goals of the organisation. The most effective way to achieve this is by employees setting clear goals that are aligned to wider company objectives.
- Productivity increases as all employees are working towards organisational goals.
- HR has a clear view of all goals aligned to specific organisational objectives.
- As goals are documented, recency bias is eliminated, enabling leaders and managers to make more objective decisions based on facts.
Advanced Clear Review's real-time feedback functionality helps employees at every level to succeed and thrive.
Continuous feedback is a fundamental building block of effective performance management. Feedback can be given to anybody in the organisation regardless of their role.
Research shows that 69% of employees would work harder if they felt they would be recognised and appreciated for their work.
- Employees don’t have to wait until an arbitrary date to get or give feedback. This ensures feedback is relevant and effective, focusing on what an employee can do right now to improve.
- Employees can request feedback from anybody within the organisation as well as from external contacts, giving them a well-rounded view of their performance.
- Employees feel motivated as they are recognised for the work they are doing in real-time.
“I started using the feedback function on Advanced Clear Review straight away, and now I use it regularly. I enjoy giving feedback to my team members, and I also get a lot back in return, which is very encouraging!” Paul Romeril, Strategic Account Manager, Amthal Fire & Security
- Managers can see all feedback received and given to their team in one place, which helps to inform conversations with employees.
- Managers can request feedback for members of their team, giving them greater insight into individual performance.
- As the feedback is in real-time, managers can easily identify areas for improvement and set relevant goals.
HR and Leadership
“The feedback functionality within Advanced Clear Review was initially the element I personally was most excited about, given the potential impact on engagement that this kind of recognition could bring". Gary Beggs, Development Partner, Ted Baker
- When employees are working towards something, the anticipation of being acknowledged means they are likely to perform better. Giving fair and accurate feedback improves performance by a massive 39%.
- Employees who feel recognised at work are more likely to be engaged, reducing employee turnover.
- As feedback is linked to organisational values, employees are more likely to be aligned to them in their day to day work.
360 Feedback reimagined.
Give your employees control over their development by allowing them to uncover their strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots. Feedback Circles are employee led, not anonymous, don't require a facilitator and can be ran at any time.
Feedback Circles are employee led, meaning employees can chose who the rounds are sent to and when using templates that are set by your organisation.
- Request feedback based on a number of experiences over time rather than just in the moment feedback.
- Empower employees to lead their own development by uncovering their strengths, weaknesses and blind spots.
- Employees know who their feedback is from helping ensure the feedback is feedback is useful. Employees also aren't trying to guess who their feedback is from.
Feedback Circles are particularly helpful in improving manager performance as they can gather feedback from their team as well as other colleagues they work with.
- Managers can encourage their team to run Feedback Circle rounds to understand more about their soft skills.
- Managers can easily identify goals for the team based on the feedback received via Feedback Circles.
- The feedback received forms the basis of the coaching conversations on how their team can develop and grow.
HR and Leadership
Enable 360 feedback to be run at any time with minimal HR admin. Drive a high performance culture by allowing employees to learn and grow based on feedback from a number of colleagues around multiple experiences.
- Minimal HR admin. Create templates for employees to use and then employees can run their own rounds of Feedback Circles without the need of a facilitator.
- Empower employees to drive their own development. Unlike 360 feedback, Feedback Circles shows who the responses are from to ensure feedback is helpful rather than negative, which can often be the case when it is anonymous.
- Everything in one place. Ensure goals are set from the feedback received by having goals and feedback in one system.
Meaningful conversations, agile goal-setting and regular feedback all contribute to improved employee engagement. Discover how our performance management system can positively impact your people.
Engagement and well-being are key to keeping productivity high, resignations low and attracting new talent, so these should be a top priority for your organisation.
Monitor employee wellbeing and engagement levels with My Mindspace
"My Mindspace is embedded in continuous performance management, which makes it the ideal tool for ongoing, real-time data about the wellbeing of your employees." — Ian MacRae Work Psychologist, MyMindspace Creator.
- My Mindspace
- Employees have a confidential space where they can express how they are feeling. Even if an employee doesn’t feel comfortable taking their issues to their manager, they still have a safe space to let their voice be heard.
- My Mindspace enables HR to look at how specific departments, and the company as a whole, are feeling about their work in real time. This means HR directors receive regular updates on engagement levels for all types of employees.
- My Mindspace gives people instant feedback on their responses, rather than waiting on survey results to be sent off and analysed. Employees will benefit from timely tips to help them become motivated at work, so they can see a real difference when it matters most.
Understand your employees with customised surveys
With Advanced Clear Review, it's easier than ever to gain valuable insights from the people that make up your organisation. Gather employee feedback by creating and analysing surveys on engagement, company initiatives or wellbeing.
- Employee surveys
- Easily create and send custom surveys to targeted groups of employees.
- Gather valuable data to assist in strategic decision making.
- Identify company-wide trends and areas for improvements.
Ensure all employees are heard with our Suggestion box
This feature provides a safe environment for employees to share ideas, concerns or feedback at any time.
- Suggestion box
- Gain visibility into your employees' experience by hearing their ideas, suggestions or concerns.
- Allow your employees to express themselves anonymously. This can be helpful for those times when employees would rather raise a suggestion or concern in confidence, giving them the space to be honest about their thoughts and ideas.
- Get real-time insights so changes can be made quickly and issues can be resolved as soon as possible.
Performance, productivity and engagement were difficult to measure objectively - until now. Analytics functionality means you'll receive data-driven insights into key values that can help you make critical business decisions.
Clear and actionable insights are at your fingertips when you transform your performance management processes with Advanced Clear Review.
Insights to improve organisational performance
What gets measured gets managed. Drive improved adoption, quality and performance with indispensable data.
- Visualise data within the in-app dashboards to analyse trends over time.
- Pull Advanced Clear Review user data into other business tools like Tableau and Power BI. Refresh dashboards to see live data at the click of a button for more streamlined reporting.
- Compare performance across managers by assessing manager/team adoption with our leaderboards.
Advanced Clear Review makes revolutionising your performance management processes simple, with a straightforward and easy-to-use interface.
All of our features are relevant to your needs and can be customised to suit your organisation. Find out how we've made our software accessible, intuitive and easy to navigate.
SSO and Integrations
Increase adoption and reduce the need for IT support by seamlessly integrating key business platforms.
- Connect to the identity provider of your choice with Single Sign On (SSO): Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Okta and OneLogin, Gsuite and Oracle.
- Never miss a thing through our integration with Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Teams and OneDrive).
- Through our secure and automated FTPS HRIS data integrations, sync your people records directly to Advanced Clear Review.
Ensure Advanced Clear Review reflects your culture and organisational identity through several customisation options.
- Configurability options
- The option to change 52 terms on the system. For example, change 'objectives' to 'goals', or 'conversations' to 'check-ins'.
- Change the systems's colours to align with your organisation’s branding.
- Embed your logo into the system.
A one-of-a-kind performance management community of over 2000 like-minded individuals.
Join the Advanced Performance Management Academy and gain free access to exclusive courses, webinars, and information on best practices. Members also have the opportunity to network with other managers, employees and HR professionals, sharing valuable insights and tips.
Expand your knowledge
Take our free courses to learn all about continuous performance management and create an engaged and happy workforce.
- Continuous Performance Management 101 – Why annual appraisals just won’t cut it anymore, and what is replacing them.
- Measuring performance and engagement – De-bunking HR data myths and teaching you how to measure performance and engagement to gain insights.
- Changing Performance Culture – Learn how a new performance culture should be implemented with change management best practices.
Have a conversation
Network with others in your industry and expand your knowledge through conversation.
- Sector specific communities. Here you can discuss industry-specific challenges and speak to others in your sector.
- Customer forum. This is the place for customers to discuss best practice and for us to share useful hints and tips.
- Product Release Notes community. Keep up to date with all of our latest releases and ask questions to our product specialists.
Who succeeds with us
"We chose Clear Review for many reasons, primarily its ease of use and the fact that it means performance management becomes embedded into our working lives rather than simply being an annual appraisal."
— Jude Holt – Senior HR Business partner & Talent Lead
"Advanced’s performance management platform was by far the best-received model that we trialled. In satisfaction surveys run regularly throughout the testing period, it consistently scored 90% and above."
— Bent Plant – HR Director
Pieces of Feedback Given
- How can I do employee appraisals when using a continuous performance management tool?
Annual appraisals are a thing of the past, instead managers and HR can use all of the information gathered in Clear Review from months of check-ins, goal progress, feedback etc. to create a snap shot of employee’s performance whenever they want to do an employee performance review.
- Are once a month check-ins really necessary?
Continuous employee performance management is all about meaningful and frequent communication. Without dedicated time to talk to a manager people may struggle in silence and performance might start to drop, so leaving more than a few weeks between check-ins could be counterproductive to what you are trying to achieve with a continuous model.
- Why should we encourage employees to give feedback?
Many managers will not work sitting next to their entire team, observing everything they do. By having employees give feedback to one another, managers are able to get a much more rounded view of performance which helps them when it comes to creating snapshots for employee performance evaluations.