Advanced is a proud sponsor of British Legal Technology Forum 2023.
Visit us at stand #B1.
We are delighted to be back at British Legal Technology Forum this year in person. We have a complete lineup of solutions experts ready to answer your questions. The Advanced team can be found at Stand #B1 in the middle of the exhibition hall – you can’t miss us! Please stop by and have a chat with us anytime. We’ll be giving away prizes and merch, too.
As Europe’s largest legal technology conference and exhibition, The British Legal Technology Forum 2023 will once again bring together the most respected professionals from both the legal and commercial technology sectors to examine and explore the systems, strategies, processes and platforms that will drive law firms and legal businesses into the next decade and beyond.
With four presentation stages and over 2,500 square metres of exhibition space, The British Legal Technology Forum hosts multi-stream conference sessions, keynote presentations, panel discussions, knowledge sessions, interviews, interactive demonstrations and exhibitions by over 100 of Europe’s best known technology and IT security suppliers.
Date: 10th May 2023.
Stand Number: B1
Locaton: Old Billinngsate, London.
Terms and conditions for competition
Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Advanced Computer Software Group Limited, registered address of The Mailbox, 101 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RF.
1. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. Advanced will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
3.By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
4.. Advanced reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
5. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Advanced, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to be eligible to win the prize.
7. Only one entry will be provided per person.
8. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Advanced may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
10. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
11. The winner will receive details of the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Advanced within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Advanced will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Advanced reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Advanced’s control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Advanced regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. Advanced reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Advanced, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Advanced, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
18. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Advanced or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
19. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Advanced reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.Top of Form