Trusted by more than 5,000 law firms and barristers’ chambers and with over 30 years’ experience
Work smarter, communicate more effectively, and deliver legal services with speed and security through our trusted legal solutions. Our end-to-end legal-centric software provides you with the accuracy and flexibility to identify opportunities for growth and greater efficiency while working in a secure environment wherever your team works from.
Challenges faced by the legal sector
The Revenue Squeeze
Many factors are currently affecting the profitability of law firms, including client requests for fixed fees, the rising cost of talent, and a fluctuating demand for services. Firms understand the importance of keeping their technology up to date, but want to be sure they'll receive a measurable return on any investment they make.
- Our legal customers depend on our solutions to support their business aims and processes every day. Our goal is to enable our customers to drive efficiencies, savings and growth opportunities. We do this by providing right-first-time software solutions that evolve with the changing needs of their business and the environment they operate in.
- Our practice & case management solutions help user firms improve their overall performance, with a specific focus on increasing income, maintaining a healthy cash flow, and ongoing profitability.
Barriers to Efficiency
Legal practitioners are constantly under pressure to do more in less time. They need to reduce the burden of non-billable tasks and meet client deadlines quickly in order to meet set targets. This balancing act requires streamlined technology that improves both speed and efficiency, so fee earners can focus on higher value work.
- Time is money in an increasingly competitive legal market. We provide legal solutions that help you work faster and more efficiently without relying on multiple spreadsheets or paper files.
- NetDocuments is a Cloud-based document management platform that removes the barriers and transforms your documents into an efficiency engine for collaboration, productivity, growth and inspired work - all without limitations or restrictions. It's easy-to-use, scalable and protected by end-to-end security and encryption.
Modern, digitally aware legal consumers are happy to shop around for a firm that meets their requirements. Today, legal service providers need technologies that enable collaborative working, and quick responses, in order to meet client expectations.
- With modern client expectations changing so quickly, law firms need to find a way to provide a proactive, more collaborative, method for sharing documents and information. With NetDocuments, law firms can safely share content with authorized colleagues or external users. All parties can access and collaborate on content immediately - without training.
- Automating time recording and the billing process, can significantly contribute to client retention and the growth of your firm by using our time-recording software, Carpe Diem.
The 24-7 economy is now a reality and busy legal practitioners require fast, flexible access to information and documents whether they are in the office, at home or on the move.
- Spend less time on daily tasks with Advanced's legal software solutions. Juggling tasks and deadlines can be tough, especially when you can't access the information you need. Digital technology frees up time and ensures everything you need to work efficiently is at hand.
- We understand that time capture is critical for correct billing and client satisfaction. Carpe Diem is an innovative time recording solution that enables professional users to easily capture every moment, from any location, at any time, on any device.
Legal Software Solutions
Legal Document Management
We provide the market-leading Cloud document & email management system, NetDocuments
Time Recording Software
An intuative solution that helps firms capture billable time from anywhere & on any device
firms state business growth
as the priority for the year
of firms saw limitations
with current technology
of firms are keen to
adopt new technology
Who succeeds with us
Trusted by 5,000+ law firms & barristers’ chambers globally
"Carpe Diem makes it much more likely that our lawyers will consistently produce correct and prompt timesheets."
— Leonardo Brandileone, CIO, Mattos Filho
Carpe Diem for General Counsel