In an unpredictable world, we can ensure you're protected now and in the future
Cyber security is a business fundamental in today's world. With criminal digital gangs and unstable politics, the need to protect your data, systems and hardware is growing and only becoming more complex.
Of boards or senior management
say cyber security is a high priority
Of businesses have been attacked
in the last 12 months
Of businesses conducted
a full risk assesment in 2021
The growing challenges of security
Risks in a new work environment
Your IT esate becomes more complex with hybrid cloud set ups and more users working in different locations, it can be difficult to pinpoint your security shortcomings.
- We help to uncover and get ahead of all of your security risks.
- We give you the confidence to know your systems are protected, even as they change.
Protecting your organisation everyday
Patrolling your entire IT estate all day, everyday, is hugely challenging and requires significant resources.
- Our solutions remove the maintenance burden and let you know you are protected, 24/7.
- You can rest assured knowing that there is a plan in place to deal with any threat that may affect your business.
Staying 100% security compliant
With more and more changing regulations, staying totally security compliant is a huge challenge.
- Our services allow you to know your organisation is 100% security compliant for your sector and the regulations you need to follow.
- We help to remove the compliance burden so that you can focus on moving your business forwards.
Keeping ahead of the threats
The threat-scape changes rapidly and keeping up can seem impossible with new forms of attacks and breaches becoming more and more prevelent.
- Feel safe knowing you have experienced security experts and data-driven intelligence on your side.
- Stay ahead of cyber developments with evolving protection and expert guidance from your dedicated security experts.
The cost of safety
Staying secure is becoming more expensive whilst taking valuable capacity away from innovation.
- We can provide you with better security at greater value whilst we take away the management burden of multiple solutions.
- Experience zero burden security and return your focus to critical projects and moving your business forward.
ADVANCED MANAGED CYBER SECURITY
Managed SOC and Consultancy
Providing you with thorough security and proactive threat management services delivered by seasoned security professionals, dedicated to keeping you and your business secure.
ADVANCED MANAGED CYBER SECURITY
MDR and Cloud Security Services
We are committed to providing best in class solutions to better secure your Cloud, hosted, and on-premises IT infrastructure in both proactive and reactive ways, putting your mind at ease.
ADVANCED NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
Managed Network Services
Our managed networks services include the provision of WAN, LAN and WiFi connections, as well as Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multi-Point and Public Cloud connectivity, to keep your organisation functioning online.
Security experts on hand
Who succeeds with us
A rich, diverse customer base from healthcare to transport and finance
“We are moving forward to meet growing and more complex demands with a provider that can both scale to meet those needs and provide the level of professionalism needed within this marketplace”
- Rob Bing, St Andrew's Healthcare
The role of technology in helping firms achieve their post pandemic goals
We wanted to get a better understanding of the business priorities of legal decision-makers for 2022 and how companies use and value technology as well as which issues are shaping how organisations plan to move forward.
31 Mar 2022 by Andvanced PR
Choosing the right IT options for security purposes
The number of recent ransomware attacks on any business in any area is a reminder that you’re not immune from cyberattack.
7 Jan 2022 by Doug Hargrove, Managing Director - Legal and Education
Improving Compliance with Cloud Technology
Many have faced the challenge of juggling multiple regulatory requirements concerning data handling, data privacy, and data safety as part of the bigger financial puzzle. This is one of the many reasons why Cloud computing has seen increased adoption among finance functions across medium-sized and large businesses.