Managed Productivity, Data, and Collaboration Services to give you the edge
Digitally accelerate your workplace and make the most out of your technology. Combining class-leading collaboration, performance and productivity tools from Microsoft with the experience and support of our specialists wil provide you with a secure and collaborative environment that empowers your workforce.
Of CIOs believe that
digital transformation will continue to accelerate
Of C-suite feel they don't
have the resource to quickly adopt new technology
Of businesses expect to
keep some form of hybrid working in place moving forwards
Challenges in a Modern Workplace
Secure tech at home or work
With a plethora of ways to work nowadays, ensuring that your methods of working are not only going to help drive productivity but also remain secure is a top concern.
- Access all your information from the devices you use, providing a workflow that’s unique to you whilst providing a secure network managed and maintained by us.
- Collaborating can mean many users get access to a lot of data. Make sure that only the right eyes see the right information with access control; giving the right people the right data, at the right time.
Having a suite of tools that you can rely on like Office 365 is important, but you also need to ensure that you are getting the most out of your tools and using them as efficiently as possible.
- Utilise data analytics to provide real-time data search, letting you access that report you worked on previously without having to sift through older files.
- Automate workflows so that you can make your daily processes quicker and focus on higher value tasks.
Productivity issues with hybrid working
Seamless collaboration is tricky - compatibility and connectivity being a common issue in all workforces. With hybrid working that issue can become even more of a challenge to overcome.
- Keep interference to a minimum by utilising Microsoft's first class infrastructure to ensure that you can be at your most productive with digital workplace services.
- Device wide compatibility lets you utilise collaboration tools across an array of devices, letting you collaborate no matter what the circumstance is.
Employees complain of inconsistent tech performance
Your employees need their tools to perform at the optimum level in order to do their job well. However, with the multiple demands we ask of our desktop machines, this can lead to a gradual slow down over time. But- this doesn’t have to be the case.
- By actively managing your desktops you can make sure that your employee experience remains at peak performance, today and in the future.
- No matter what you throw at your machines, we can help ensure you always get a consistent experience across devices.
Modern Workplace Services
Advanced Managed Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 Services
Our Managed Microsoft 365 offering encompasses the suite of productivity tools Microsoft offers. We help you securely manage your investment without worrying about maintenance, by troubleshooting the complexities of setup and configuration.
Advanced Device Management
Whether working from corporate, personal, or mobile devices, it's important to keep your technology and data secure. We can take the stress away, empowering employees to work the way that suits them, whilst you can focus on driving innovation.
Advanced Managed Voice Services
Managed Voice Services
Alignment to Unified Communications and Collaboration is recognised across the industry as an important element to voice/telephony services. At Advanced, we understand the importance of comprehensive mobile features.
Quicker boot times
for Managed Desktops
Years of experience
Working with Microsoft
Customers who rely on us
A rich, diverse customer base from financial services to energy and healthcare
“Advanced had created this using a combination of open source and Microsoft technologies and I was confident they would have the skills, tools and understanding to successfully develop this"
Copyright Licensing Agency
In today’s world, customers expect better service than ever before, and a better experience throughout every stage of the buyer journey. Across most industries, innovations in technology are enabling service suppliers to meet these rising demands and expectations.
1 Apr 2022 by Gordon Wilson, Chief Executive Officer
Productivity is one of the most important measures of success for any company. After all, it’s the amount of work completed that ultimately dictates how much revenue can be generated. However, the concept of productivity is perhaps more nuanced than you might imagine.
14 Feb 2022 by Claire Ross, Head of Culture and Engagement
Maintaining a strong security posture is essential, but it can be difficult and organisations often don’t know where to start or how to identify areas for improvement.