Areas of expertise:
Choosing the right solution for you
Practice and Case Management Software
An increased drive towards compliance and efficiency in the market, means your business needs powerful practice and case management software to automate your business' processes.
Our Practice & Case Management software offers:
- Complete end-to-end Practice Management
- Full mobile capabilities
- A solution that helps drive efficiencies and increased revenue
- Extensive functionality and adaptability to meet needs now and in the future
Chambers Management Software
The traditional model of chambers is changing. You need real-time visibility of your performance accessed remotely, and the ability for the case team to collaborate through the Cloud.
Our Chambers Mangement Solution:
- Manages all aspects of chambers including billing, diaries and CRM
- Increases responsiveness to clients on the go, anytime, anywhere
- Offers case collaboration through the Cloud
The legal landscape is transitioning to efficient Cloud legal software over paper processes that were favoured in the past. This progress has led to an increase in business productivity and customer satisfaction across firms.
Cloud Forms has been designed with you and for you:
- Cut cost by reducing print, paper and postage
- One single Cloud application
- Control user access and permissions
We know that changing any business model is complex, but our technology simplifies this with a flexible suite of solutions. We can help put you firmly at the centre of the industry, giving you a position of strength, no matter how the market changes.
Human Capital Management
Offering a wealth of sector expertise, our HR solution can help you take full control of your workforce management activities
Does your current Financial Management Solution enable the finance function to support your organisation with real-time information?
Managed IT Services
We can manage your IT, including applications and infrastructure, enabling you to return focus to your business-critical activity
"Since implementing ALB, fee income at the firm has improved by 20%."
- Norman Turvey, Senior Partner, Appleby, Hope & Matthews
"The solution is transforming the way we operate and enhancing how the clerks and barristers work together."
- Keith Plowman, Senior Clerk, 10 Old Square
“MLC and the mobile toolkit will give us the tools needed to provide our management board and individual members with better, accurate and timely performance and business development information based on nuanced analysis.”
- Robin Jackson, Chambers Director, 3 Verulam Buildings
Pricing Transparency Rules
Now available on demand
The new Pricing Transparency Rules came into effect in December 2018, but what will this mean for you and your firm?
Latest Legal news
31st January 2019
HMRC wants to make it easier for getting VAT returns right first time, minimising costly mistakes.