When an organisation is looking for a Microsoft Partner to help them with a project, it can be difficult to know which potential partner is best suited to carry out their requirements. For this reason, Microsoft recently replaced the Gold & Silver partner statuses with 6 specific designations which clearly validate a partner’s skills in a particular area:
- Solutions partner for Security
- Solutions partner for Modern Work
- Solutions partner for Business Applications
- Solutions partner for Data and AI (Azure)
- Solutions partner for Infrastructure (Azure)
- Solutions partner for Digital and App Innovation (Azure)
Having already been awarded with the Infrastructure (Azure) Designation last year, we’re thrilled to have also been awarded with the Modern Work Designation.
A Solutions Partner for Modern work has demonstrated a broad capability to help customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365. This shows our skills in the following areas:
- Deploying, driving adoption of, and managing Microsoft 365 apps and services to help customers work, learn, organise, connect, and create
- Empowering personal computing with deployment and modern management services for Windows and Windows 365
- Implementing, driving adoption of, and managing Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Phone, Microsoft Teams Devices, and Microsoft Teams Rooms to help customers communicate and collaborate with chat, meetings, and calls
- Delivering services and solutions to digitally enable customers’ frontline workers
- Delivering employee experience services and solutions for Microsoft Viva to help customers harness knowledge and expertise, amplify culture and communications, accelerate skilling and growth, or balance productivity and wellbeing
- Building custom apps and solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform to meet the specific needs of customers
"Advanced has been a long-standing IT supplier of managed End User Computing (EUC) solutions for companies large and small, and Microsoft's Office 365 (and now Teams/Modern Work) has always been at the heart of this solution. Recently, Microsoft announced the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, which has increased the requirements for Microsoft Partners in terms of their technical ability with Microsoft products.
At Advanced we’re proud to announce that our End User Computing solutions have now achieved Solution Designation status for Microsoft Modern Work. This means that customers can be assured that Advanced are the ideal partner for the implementation and management of a Microsoft EUC / Modern Work solution.
This accreditation adds to the Microsoft Infrastructure Solution Designation that Advanced achieved in 2022 at the launch of the new partner program."
Kevin Lief, Partner & Alliances Manager - Advanced.
With our proven expertise in this area, we’re currently offering organisations a free M365 Health Check, which will review your existing M365 environment and provide recommendations in relation to cost, security, and performance.
Want to learn more? Sign up for our upcoming Microsoft webinars, covering topics including Windows 11, MFA Fatigue, and the Microsoft roadmap for 2023. These are all being held during our virtual event – the IT Pioneer Summit, on 25th & 26th January and are free to attend – register today!