Call us: 0845 160 6162
To keep up with the pace of change in today’s digital age, we understand that business owners are looking to technology to help control their business; aspiring to draw all aspects of the organisation together without significant upfront costs or ongoing investment.
Having a unified view of your business is key to understanding how you need to adapt to grow for the future. With 1 in 2 organisations now adopting a Cloud first approach, Thousands of UK businesses trust Advanced to help run their business for them every day.
Advanced Business Cloud is a cloud-based ERP system which delivers a single, fully-integrated platform for businesses to use financials, CRM, stock control, supplier and logistics management, payroll and dashboard reporting. The platform is delivered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) so its easily accessible through any web browser and the pricing model allows businesses to scale their usage as required.
- Anytime, anywhere, any device - Access the Business Cloud securely, anytime and anywhere, benefitting from the most up-to-date information in all areas; from the product lifecycle to payroll management.
- Flexible and scalable - Tailor your solutions over time as and when your needs change, so you can effectively respond to fluctuating demands and build effective customer relationships.
- Reduce financial risk - Benefit from a simple and painless implementation process, without the need for risky software acquisition costs which can ultimately impact your bottom line and cash flow.
- Instant business intelligence - Instant access to a snapshot of current and future performance, allowing you to forecast effectively, refine your strategies and plan resources and materials efficiently.
- Financials and accounting - Reduce data input and improve reporting accuracy with automatic ledger updates. Conduct varied and detailed financial analysis of items, jobs, projects and departments or across your entire business to refine strategies and reduce operational costs.
- Payroll - Fully integrated payroll allows detailed analysis of labour costs per department, project, job, item or across the entire business. Benefit from the peace of mind of end to end compliance and effectively meet HMRC requirements with fully integrated payroll management.
- Productivity tools - Increase visibility with tasks, events and workflows for individual users and user groups. Collaborate and improve visibility across all departments with an integrated document management system.
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and enhanced stock control - Schedule current and future demand for materials and stock. Create Bills of Materials and manage standard or customised product and parts lists with ease. Manage stock and inventory levels with automated or manual control.
- One version for life - No need to upgrade your systems every few months, our software stays up-to-date without needing a newer solution.
"The benefits of Cloud services are extensive with many of our customers reporting time, efficiency and cost savings - often with surprise about how easy the Cloud is to use. The mobility of the Cloud enables you and your staff to implement mobile working with the potential to streamline your entire organisation."