Areas of expertise:
|NHS Trusts||Urgent & Unplanned Care||Social Care|
|GP Surgeries||Emergency Services||Community & Mental Health|
Choosing the right solution for you
Electronic Patient Record
We can help you manage your patient care records to deliver the best possible care to your patients
Our Electronic Patient Record solution provides:
- Tailored care plans specific to your patient's needs
- One version of the care record, accessible in real time
- Access at the point of care, providing greater knowledge and flexibility
- Fully customisable to measure clinical and administrative pathways
Looking for a solution that will automate and simplify financial processes?
Our eFinancials solution provides:
- Flexible financial management
- Tailored reporting capabilities
- Secure document sharing
- Streamlined procurement process
Transfer Of Care
Are you currently sending clinical documents electronically and inline with current NHS Standards?
Docman Connects enables you to:
- Efficiently manage rejections with full auditability
- Send clinical documents into any GP practice nationally
- Support new and emerging NHS messaging standards
- Secure transfer of information
We make a difference to 7,000 healthcare organisations and 200,000 NHS staff through our focussed software solutions. We offer a number of additional solutions to manage the back office, helping you improve patient care at the front line.
Docman RMS delivers electronic document management and workflow solutions for managing all referral documentation
We can take care of your IT infrastructure, allowing you to focus on front line care
"Advanced understands how we work. This is really key. We are partners, and any benefits we derive from Carenotes we can share and work together to develop going forwards. Carenotes has enhanced clinical safety and outcomes for patients."
- Mick Mather, Associate Director of Contracting, Information & Performance, Worcester Health & Care NHS Trust
"To deliver a project of this scale is a remarkable achievement. Everyone's considerable efforts have been rewarded."
- David Jackland, Associate Director of ICT, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
"This frees up GP and nurses' time to focus on patients rather than documents. All the while, facilitating a higher level of patient care."
- Tracey Dell, Practice Manager, Plane Trees Group Practice
Don't miss our Webinars
We have a range of webinars available on-demand for you to view in your own time
Advanced Trends Survey Report
2018 - 2019
Our latest annual Trends Survey of over 1,000 UK business professionals having their say on key topics