Areas of expertise:
|NHS Trusts||Urgent & Unplanned Care||Social Care|
|GP Surgeries||Emergency Services||Community & Mental Health|
Choosing the right solution for you
Clinical Document Workflow
Does your GP Practice struggle with managing clinical documents and effectively moving them across your practice?
Our Docman 10 solution offers:
- Fast and efficient processing, saving time through fewer clicks
- Enhanced reporting suite and dashboards
- Federated back office working
- Work from anywhere, anytime with an N3 connection
Clinical Decision Support
Is your GP Practice effectively triaging patients within your locality?
Our Odyssey solution offers:
- Over 1,200 presenting complaints
- Over 450 specific question sets
- Age and gender differentiation of questions and answers
- Clinical and non-clinical language versions
We make a difference to 7,000 healthcare organisations and 200,000 NHS staff through our focussed software solutions. There are a number of other solutions that we also offer to ensure you are able to do more with less.
Transfer of Care
Docman Connect is a structured messaging platform which enables clinical communication between care settings.
Docman RMS provides CCGs with an electronic document management and workflow solution for managing all referral documentation.
Our IT experts can become your IT team, ensuring your applications and infrastructure are working optimally for your unique needs
"Advanced's software has made a huge impact, enabling us to boost performance dramatically by increasing efficiency. Without it we would not be able to save the amount of lives we do because we would have vehicles tied up on non-emergency calls."
- Neil Spencer, Service Improvement Manager, East Midlands Ambulance Service
"Saving time and increasing efficiency with delegation of clinical admin work from GPs and nursing teams to clinical admin and reception staff has been key. Summarising and coding of medical records turnaround has reduced from 6 weeks to 1 week and our clinical correspondence is now actioned twice daily"
- Tracy Dell, Practice Manager, Plane Trees Group Practice
Don't miss our Webinars
We have a range of webinars available on-demand for you to view on your own time
Advanced Trends Survey Report
2018 - 2019
Our latest annual Trends Survey of over 1,000 UK business professionals having their say on key topics