Choosing the right solution for you
With the constant strain on the public sector, there is no time for lack of efficiencies. In such a fast-paced sector, there is a real need to make sure your back-office processes are reliable and you have the relevant technologies to remove mundane manual tasks. Your organisation can run more efficiently with our streamlined software solutions.
- We help protect over 24 million UK citizens
- We support over 2.5 million learners each year
- We facilitate over 1 million emergency call-outs
Businesses within the private sector are facing a variety of challenges, trying to move with the pace of change and growing their organisations. Our specialist solutions are designed with you in mind to boost and streamline your processes. We take care of you, so that you can focus on what matters most – building your business.
- We make sure that 10 million fans get to their favourite events
- We enable over 2 million cases to navigate the legal system
- We look after £45 billion of revenue for British businesses
- We process £240 million of salary payments every year
Health & Care
With over 20 years experience, our suite of specialist health and care solutions can help you become more efficient and cost-effective so you can focus on patient care.
- We provide access to healthcare on NHS 111
- We enable the delivery of care to around 65 million people across the UK
- Our solutions are trusted by over 7,000 UK healthcare organisations
Over the last 30 years, we have worked on solutions to simplify how charities and membership organisations work. We know that the Not-For-Profit sector is facing its most challenging time ever and the last things you need holding you back are repetitive manual processes and static software tools.
- We help process memberships for six million professionals a year
- We manage £100 million in charity payments
- We help process over £1.5 Billion in Gift aid payments
“The Ask NHS app provides patients with on-demand access to NHS services 24/7. We want to make it as easy as possible for patients to obtain medical advice in the way that best suits them. For some, using the app is the most convenient. Patient safety and quality are, of course, our top priorities, but offering patient choice is also important and we believe the app helps us do that.”
- Rachael Ellis, Chief Officer, Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
"The ability to segment customer data and gain different insights about members’ behaviours and preferences is helping us to be more efficient. We are pleased that our staff, especially new CRM users, are finding the Advanced solution easy and intuitive to use"
- Ian Martin, Head of IT and Change, Federation of Small Businesses
“We are confident that Advanced has the capability, resources and stability to be the Trust’s long-term partner and to help us to manage the income which will be generated by building closer relationships with our supporters and members.”
- Helen Nott, Director of Supporter Marketing, Woodland Trust
"Advanced understands how we work. This is really key. We are partners, and any benefits we derive from Carenotes we can share and work together to develop going forwards. Moving from paper to electronic records is the biggest single change in a clinician's practice since they qualified. Carenotes has enhanced clinical safety and outcomes for patients."
- Mick Mather, Associate Director of Contracting, Information & Performance, Worcester Health & Care NHS Trust
Advanced World 2019
18th March 2019
Our Annual Customer Conference - Hear from our market and product experts
Advanced Trends Survey Report
2018 - 2019
Our latest annual Trends Survey of over 1,000 UK business professionals having their say on key topics