Science Warehouse Has Moved
In March 2018, Advanced acquired Science Warehouse, a British developer of Cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) procurement solutions. As part of the acquisition, the Science Warehouse team joined us to form a core part of our IT software and services offering. This enables us to accelerate our Cloud-first business strategy and strengthen our enterprise resource planning (ERP) proposition in an area that is seeing high demand.
The Science Warehouse solutions complement our existing financial management solutions and other ERP offerings, so we can deliver modular, scalable technology for companies of any size. Read more about the acquisition here.
- Drive better decisions through strategic procurement
- Track activities through sourcing and ongoing contract management activities
- Dashboards provide your end users with visibility of key metrics and KPI's
- Workflows that will help guide you through the sourcing process
- Deliver better cost management for your organisation
- Provision of flexible workflows to meet your organisations requirements
- Accelerate purchase and invoice approval time
- Full audit trail of all electronic purchases, requisitions and invoices
- Improve spend visibility and control for all procurement processes
- Integrated into all leading
- Buyer Insights to provide insights beyond what users
can see in a standard ERP environment.
- Detailed product information
to support technical buying.
- Powerful, customisable spend mapping rules with on-and off-contract spend visibility
- Savings opportunity sign-posting
- Scheduled dashboard email distribution and reports or download information as required
- Spend visibility down to invoice line item-level detail
Previously known as Science Warehouse Marketplace.
Our Marketplace has been designed with your end-users in mind, providing you with a solution that is easy to use, containing over 28 million available products.
We can provide APIs from our solutions so that we integrate with your ERP / Finance solution, saving you time, which would have otherwise been spent on re-keying and checking data.
By improving compliance and having better analysis of what your users are buying, you are in a better position to achieve spend rebates and negotiate better contracts, delivering real savings to your organisation.