Areas of expertise:
|NHS Trusts||Urgent & Unplanned Care||Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)|
|GP Surgeries||Emergency Services||Community & Mental Health|
Choosing the right solution for you
How do you manage incoming referrals and workflow them across your organisation?
Docman RMS provides you with:
- Intelligent referral tracking
- Tailored, intuitive workflow management platform
- Access anywhere, on any device
- Intuitive user friendly tools
Transfer Of Care
Are you currently sending clinical documents electronically and inline with current NHS Standards?
Docman Connects enables you to:
- Efficiently manage rejections with full auditability
- Send clinical documents into any GP practice nationally
- Support new and emerging NHS messaging standards
- Secure transfer of information
Clinical Patient Management
Are you able to manage episodes of care in demanding settings?
Adastra, our clinical patient management software offers:
- Complete clinical assessments on the first call
- Refer calls without being triaged
- Transfer clinical assessment data to other providers
- Dispatch ambulances without delay
Clinical Decision Support
Do your clinicians have the right tools in a demanding urgent and unplanned care settings to deliver fast and accurate patient triage?
Odyssey is being used across the NHS to triage patients with:
- Over 1200 presenting complaints
- Over 450 specific question sets
- Age and gender differentiation of questions and answers
- Clinical and non-clinical language mirror image versions
We make a difference to 7,000 healthcare organisations and 200,000 NHS staff through our focussed software solutions. There are a number of other solutions that we also offer to ensure you are able to do more with less.
Clinical Document Workflow
Our solutions for clinical document management handles clinical documents in a simple fashion through a secure Cloud application
Our IT experts can become your IT team, ensuring your applications and infrastructure are working optimally for your unique needs
"The solution is great, it is very stable, efficient and the fact we have gone live so quickly is just fantastic. It is a real testament to all the providers working together to deliver for our patients.”
- Gill Longhurst, Systems Analyst/Developer, UHMBT
"Without Adastra it would be very difficult for us to efficiently manage large volumes of complex care episodes and quickly share accurate information. It has assisted us to improve the quality of our unscheduled care services and report on our performance in greater detail."
- Karen Morgan, Assistant Director Operations, Medway Community Healthcare
"Advanced's software has made a huge impact, enabling us to boost performance dramatically by increasing efficiency. Without it we would not be able to save the amount of lives we do because we would have vehicles tied up on non-emergency calls"
- Neil Spencer, Service Improvement Manager, East Midlands Ambulance Service
Don't miss our Webinars
We have a range of webinars available on-demand for you to view on your own time.
Advanced Trends Survey Report
2018 - 2019
Our latest annual Trends Survey of over 1,000 UK business professionals having their say on key topics