Public and Hybrid Cloud
Building the ideal cloud environment for your unique requirements
We recognise that organisations are at different stages in their cloud journey. We advise, assist, secure and operate wherever you may be. Our range of public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud services enable us to provide you with the support you need to fully leverage the power of the cloud and drive your business forward.
Of businesses believe that
cloud implementation delivered operational improvements
Of small businesses
have experienced challenges when adopting cloud
Of companies believe security
improved after switching to cloud computing
We can help with your biggest cloud challenges
Lack of expertise
Without expert guidance, IT decisions can be made based on latest buzzwords, rather than what is best for your company, and mistakes can be costly to rectify.
- A cloud manged service can help ensure your cloud technology streamlines, secures and enhances your work rather than distracts from it.
High upfront costs
Legacy infrastructure is generally based on large, CapEx upfront costs, resulting in wasted expenditure when the solution can't be scaled down according to needs.
- The cloud is based on monthly OpEx costing, which means you only pay for what you use and can scale up or down as requirements change.
- Cloud enables you to avoid over-provisioning in your environment and instead burst into public cloud when demand increases.
In-house platforms often suffer from a lack of agility, making it hard to adapt to suit changing needs, such as the sudden switch to remote working. Older platforms can also make integrating with latest technologies difficult.
- Cloud technologies provide flexibility and mobility, enabling you to quickly support users' needs, no matter their location or device.
- Updates are also automatic, saving IT Teams time & enabling users to benefit from the latest technology.
Ensuring your sensitive data is protected against threats wherever it sits can be challenging.
- In line with your specific requirements, we can ensure your data and users are protected across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Cloud security is not tied to a physical location, your security covers your employees no matter where they're working.
Featured resources for you
Public and Private Cloud
MANAGED AZURE SERVICES
We advise, assist, secure and operate - wherever you may be on this journey. As a Microsoft Gold Partner with deep cross-sector knowledge, we enable you to get the best from Azure. Meanwhile, our agile Squads approach provides continuous innovation to keep your business evolving and costs low.
PRIVATE CLOUD SERVICES
A Private Cloud can be architected to your organisation’s specific needs and compliance requirements, fully supported by our trained experts 24x7x365. This is a secure and flexible environment dedicated to your organisation, reducing the maintenance burden so you can focus on innovation.
DATA CENTRE SERVICES
Data Centre Services
Running your own Data Centre demands a lot of resource. With our Managed Co-location Services you can deploy and manage your infrastructure in our Tier III, ISO 27001 aligned Data Centres removing your burden.
DISASTER RECOVERY AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
DR and BC Services
Disruption can be disastrous, resulting in lost revenue and brand damage. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity help minimise disruption and ensure businesses can quickly get back on their feet.
INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our experts work closely with you to support your needs and release your internal teams to focus on business-critical operations, helping you quickly respond to changing business requirements.
Through Advanced Cloud Services
Who succeeds with us
A rich, diverse customer base from healthcare to finance and governing bodies
"Having Advanced manage all aspects of both the software and hardware of such a critical finance system has taken away a huge headache for us. This has been a real benefit since going into lockdown."
- Powys Council
“As a charity, it was really important for us to partner with someone that understood what we needed and Advanced did just that – they understood our vision.”
— Rob Bing, IT Service manager
St Andrew's Healthcare