Areas of expertise:
|NHS Trusts||Urgent & Unplanned Care||Social Care|
|GP Surgeries||Emergency Services||Community & Mental Health|
Choosing the right solution for you
Care Home Management
Reducing admin time to focus on providing the best possible care
Caresys gives you more time with service users by:
- Reducing admin time
- Delivering one version of the truth, accessible remotely
- Meets CQC requirements through evidencing care
- Configure care plans so they are unique to the recipient
Home Care Management
Reliance on paper based schedules impacts your ability to deliver flexible and effective care
Our Staffplan solution ensures:
- Reduced paperwork
- Effective scheduling
- Back office time savings
- Integrated mobile working
Transfer Of Care
Are you currently sending clinical documents electronically and inline with current NHS Standards?
Docman Connects enables you to:
- Efficiently manage rejections with full auditability
- Send clinical documents into any GP practice nationally
- Support new and emerging NHS messaging standards
- Secure transfer of information
We make a difference to 7,000 healthcare organisations through our focussed software solutions. There are a number of other solutions that we also offer to ensure you are able to do more with less.
Docman RMS provides CCGs with an electronic document management and workflow solution for managing all referral documentation.
Automate and simplify financial
processes with one of our
Our IT experts can become your IT team, ensuring your applications and infrastructure are working optimally for your unique needs
"What we noticed when Advanced came along was that they provided a much more robust system. When an update has been applied, we know there will not be follow-up issues."
- Chris Ryan, Managing Director, St Andrew's Care Home
"Staffplan Roster has transformed us into a modern and highly efficient organisation."
- John-Joe Cottam, Owner, Gardiner's Nursing and Homecare
"It simply revolutionised the way we work"
- Mark Bailey, Owner, Fairways Care Homes
Advanced World 2019
18th March 2019
Our Annual Customer Conference - Hear from our market and product experts
Advanced Trends Survey Report
2018 - 2019
Our latest annual Trends Survey of over 1,000 UK business professionals having their say on key topics