With over 20 years experience, we are trusted by Local Authorities and Care Providers
Advanced social care software is more than just software, our solutions provide the right support at the right time. Take a look at our page to see how Advanced can help you work efficiently and with confidence.
Challenges in the world of social care
So many Social Care professionals face the challenge of not being able to see the right information at the right time. Without this vital data, it increases risks and inefficiency.
- Personalised interactive dashboards offer graphical data specific to individual roles, enabling professionals to easily have clear oversight of what they need to succesfully drive their tasks.
- Our end to end solutions combine multiple functionalities. This means that all the data is available in one place, allowing full visibility.
Reliance on multiple systems
Care and support organisations have multiple systems to record and manage information. This can lead to inefficient processes, duplicate records, data silos, inaccurate data analysis and reporting difficulties.
- Our end to end solutions mean that all information is stored in one place. This allows full data analysis, giving the right access to the right people to allow them to drive their processes forward.
- End to end solutions naturally reduce unnecessary costs that come with multiple systems. Additionally, with all information in one place, there is no time wasted finding the necessary information needed. This time can then be redirected towards other vital areas.
Ageing population and tight budgets
The UK has an ageing populations, with more people living longer with complex conditions. By 2050, one in four people will be over the age of 65, which significantly increased the demand for care. Shrinking budgets and resources make it difficult for social care teams to deliver the same quantity and quality of service.
- Local authorities and care providers understand the importance of technology that can support both business needs and service user experience. Self service empowers people to direct their own level of care. Digital solutions provide an easy to use interface for service users to choose their own care pathway and communicate effectively.
- Dashboard clarity offers full visibility of current client occupancy, room availability and status. Ensuring maximum occupancy and efficiently welcoming the people you support into your care.
Recruitment and Retention
The Social Care sector has one of the highest levels of staff attrition in the UK, coupled with one of the highest number of open vacancies. Finding and retaining high quality care and support professionals is difficult.
- Our solutions allow users to recruit proactively, with a future view of resource shortfalls compared with applicants in the pipeline. Alongside mobile technology meaning that applicant detail can be captured flexibly, progressed quickly and minimising agency costs.
- Employees can log in via their own mobile devices and see a personalised section dedicated to them, enabling employee self-service. Freedom to access items such as their diary or shift availability, maximising access to more work. Helping to provide career empowerment for work / life balance.
Maintaining compliance with care quality regulatory bodies is a constant challenge for social care organisations. The inability to provide full auditable reports makes it harder for providers to evidence the quality and safety of their service.
- Detailed, interactive dashboards and home screens within our solutions are available for all levels of your organisation. More than a graphical display, these enable you to drill down, see and amend all the base data. Ensuring all information is kept up to date for both clients and employees.
- Our systems provide fast, accurate results, facilitating smooth regulatory body inspections. Through flexible bespoke reporting and dashboards, the ability to audit compliance data is at your fingertips.
Social Care Solutions
ADVANCED CARE CLOUD
Complete Care Business Management Software
A single, integrated care business management solution to effectively manage care and support organisations, no matter the size or care provider type.
Case Management Software
Social Care case management and finance SaaS system that enables local authorities to deliver effective statutory services, commissioning and market management.
Domiciliary Care Management Software
Our efficient care rostering system with mobile access and invoicing and payroll functionalities.
Residential Care Management Software
Digital solution with care planning modules for bedside access, as well as attendance monitoring, HR and finance functions.
Care professionals supported
Who succeeds with us
Over 1000 social care organisations, including residential, domiciliary and community care providers
“Staffplan is such a user-friendly system. It’s more than just figures on a screen. Care coordinators can spot gaps and it gives us much more control."
- James Back, Director
"It’s a key system for us, we rely on it so much, and if we didn’t have Staffplan we would be stuck.”
— Jill Carpenter, Company Accountant
Are you thinking of branching out into additional care types?
Are you currently providing domiciliary care but have toyed with the idea of providing supported living or residential care too? Perhaps acquiring some properties to be able to offer great homes and great support.
23rd February 2023 by Health and Care, Advanced Public Sector
Is your organisation data rich but information poor?
Many businesses have processes so embedded that sometimes it is hard to see that data silos are causing a real blind spot. Data silos refer to information that is only available to one area, possibly stored in a software system or a spreadsheet, that isn’t easily accessible by other people in the organisation.
5th January 2023 by Health and Care, Advanced Public Sector
6 ways to help promote equality in social care
As outlined in the new Care Quality Commission (CQC) strategy, a core ambition includes tackling health and care inequalities, to ensure that every service user has fair access and improved care outcomes no matter their background, culture or circumstances.